Since 1982 the Pomegranate Guild of Judaic Textiles, Toronto has brought together people who are interested in studying and creating textile art and needlework based on Jewish themes.
We welcome people of all ages and skill levels, from professional artists to novice stitchers. Anyone with a desire to learn new techniques and/or anyone with an interest in Judaic textiles is invited to participate.
Membership in the Guild includes:
- Admission to monthly meetings held the third Wednesday of the month from September to June and other programs that may be scheduled from time to time
- Borrowing privileges from the Guild’s library of books on needlework and Judaica
- Opportunity to work on group projects
- Opportunity to show and share the work of your hands at the year end Show and Share meeting
- Opportunity to participate in exhibitions organized by the Guild and displayed in a number of venues
Annual membership is $45.00
If you wish to join, please print and fill out the PG Membership Form, and send it with your cheque for $45.00 to:
The Pomegranate Guild of Judaic Textiles, Toronto
592 Sheppard Avenue West
A charitable receipt will be issued for the full amount permitted by law.
If you wish to have a speaker from the Pomegranate Guild of Judaic Textiles, Toronto, visit you or your group, contact us.