Marilyn Levy shares the following proposal call
We are delighted to invite you to submit your art for our jury. Moriah Congregation’s Biennial All-Judaic Art & Jewelry Fair will be held Saturday night, Motzei Shabbat,
February 27, Sunday, February 28 and Monday, February 29, 2016, with Patron Preview on Thursday, February 25, 2016. Our exhibitors are nationally and internationally acclaimed artisans; from Judaic artists working in diverse media to creators of inspiring jewelry. And, once again, we are welcoming clothing and purse designers!
Moriah Congregation is a vibrant, Conservative synagogue with an involved community located in Chicago’s affluent North Shore. Our shows have been extremely profitable for both Moriah and the participating artists. Our last show welcomed over 2,000 customers and had more than 800 individual sales.
Feedback from our artists who have participated in previous fairs has been very positive; friendly home hospitality, an inviting Jewish community and the feeling of being warmly welcomed are typical comments. In addition, the Fair provides a wonderful opportunity to establish new contacts with Chicago Judaic retailers and gift shops. Extensive advertising and promotion will be done throughout the Chicagoland community for this show.
Please note the following:
- All artists are required to be present to sell only their creations.
- There is no charge to exhibit.
- Moriah receives 20% of each artist’s gross sales.
- Kosher meals are provided for all of our artists from set-up to tear-down at Moriah.
- Out-of-town artists are provided with home hospitality from Wednesday, February 24 – Tuesday, March 1, 2016.
For more information and entry form click here: http://www.moriahcong.org/ArtFair